How do we work? By focusing on 8 key areas...
- We meet, ideally face-to-face, or, if that is not possible, through carefully thought-through telephone calls and email conversations.
- We listen to your needs, what you want to achieve through the exhibition and the kind of results you are looking for.
- We learn about your company, what you offer, what you represent and what your clients want to experience when they visit your stand. This ensures that your stand carries your image, your branding and your key messages direct to your target market.
- We discuss your budget. This ensures we can deliver the maximum value however much you choose to invest in your stand.
- We prepare designs for you to consider. This may include plans, elevations, visuals and perhaps even 3D ‘fly throughs’ to give you the experience of the environment you’ll be working in.
- We construct your stand in-house, using our own trained craftsmen. This enables total quality control throughout the construction process.
- We deliver your stand to site and build it. This gives you complete peace of mind – the stand will be ready on the day, solidly built and looking superb.
- We dismantle the stand at the end of the exhibition and store it in our own on-site secure storage facility. This provides you with precious freedom to walk away at the end of the exhibition, knowing that the stand we built for you is safe and secure until you need it again.